Do you have a question about youth football? Are you interested in learning about the game from the Pros?
• Would you consider yourself an informed sports parent?
• Do you know how to properly fit a helmet and shoulder pads on your athlete?
• Do you know the signs of an athlete suffering from a concussion?
• Are you familiar with which foods are best at “fueling” your body during season?
• Want tips on becoming a better receiver?
• Our team is having a hard time working together this season…what tactics can I use get them all on the same page?
• What is “Heads Up” Tackling?
Kids & Pros is teaming up with the Atlanta Falcons to answer your questions and concerns about youth football through a Youth Football Tip of the Month Program series. The Atlanta Falcons Tip of the Month will feature youth football tips for players, coaches and parents who are just entering the game, as well as those who have been involved with the sport for several years. Check back each month for a new video!
This month, former Atlanta Falcons linebacker, Buddy Curry, talks about the roles of children, parents and coaches in youth football. What is your role?