Kids & Pros unveiled a new website today to mark the beginning of an innovative strategic marketing and branding campaign for 2014. The contemporary website features vibrant colors and newly designed graphics that will enhance the updated registration process for campers. A resource section as well as new photo galleries were added to provide more services and interactive opportunities for campers and families. The updated site also highlights social media integration, to help Kids & Pros connect to coaches, parents and players through web and social media: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, while giving the ability to continue the conversation long after the clinic or camp is complete. The site includes an updated sponsorship area as well to thank the corporations and individuals for their support of the local clinics, camps and the organization as a whole.
“We wanted to update our site, and integrate the new technologies available today that were not first available when we launched our site a few years back, to make the experience easy for our end user – the families of the campers that attend our camps,” said Buddy Curry, Executive Director of Kids & Pros, Inc.“ We think this new site will be easier to navigate, easier to register, and provide more options to connect with us than ever before!”
Changes for the Kids & Pros website (kidsandpros.com) include:
• A brand new look for Kids & Pros (graphic design and branding.)
• A brand new registration process online, with registration for multiple camps, clinics and parent information session done in calendar format, and searchable by location.
• New photo galleries on the website, which, with a professional account and partnership through Shutterfly, campers and their families can order photos, download electronic images, and share on their own social media sites.
• A growing resource section for coaches, parents and campers for information on football tips and techniques, football safety, concussion awareness, equipment fitting, and more.
• Kids & Pros worked with Grunduski Group agency to produce this new brand identity, look and feel for the website.
We invite you to visit the website at http://kidsandpros.com to check out the changes. Also,vote in our KIDS & PROS Superbowl poll — and post on Facebook to be entered into a contest to win a Kids & Pros prize pack! Log in to kidsandpros.com now and SHARE in the fun!